Saturday, December 29, 2012

Knee Surgery

On December 18th, I went in for arthroscopic surgery and a lateral lift on my right knee.  The pain was brutal.  I ended up staying overnight and was released the next day.   

My knee on December 21st.  Majorly swollen!

My knee on December 22nd. Still Swollen!

My knee this morning. Bruising is gone, but still have this huge swollen bump on the top.

I got this new ornament during the summer.  Two peas in a pod.  Dennis has been taking extremely good care of me.  I couldn't ask for a better husband.  He's been waiting on me and driving me to work.  I love my Den!

2 comments:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Feel better...get some rest and enjoy getting waited on!
Happy New Year!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Just checking on you (and your knee) Angela...are you up and about yet??